[Amps] "10 Meter Ban" to be lifted ...

Bill Fuqua wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Fri Oct 13 10:20:21 EDT 2006

Not that anyone on the list would really care, but running two tubes at
legal limit should reduce
the IMD products (Splatter) if they were biased correctly. Lower efficiency
but cleaner signal.
Naturally, your transceiver would have to have reasonable IMD to take full
benefit of this.
73
Bill wa4lav