[Amps] Amplifier Rule Changes in the new R&O

Robert Chudek - KØRC k0rc at citlink.net
Sat Oct 14 16:25:55 EDT 2006

It appears most everyone is thinking about controlling/disabling the RF. Take the focus off 21 ~ 30 MHz RF solutions for a moment.

What's to say the internal frequency detector couldn't manage the HV or Bias supplies to disable amplification when detecting 26 ~ 28 MHz?

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

Message: 7