[Amps] Smith Chart Software

Ian White GM3SEK gm3sek at ifwtech.co.uk
Mon Oct 23 02:25:10 EDT 2006

Paul Christensen wrote:
>I'm looking for a Smith Chart software package that will display all normal
>Smith parameters in detail -- close to the same level of detail as shown on
>the traditional graph paper chart.
>
>I've been using QuickSmith, but I'm not satisfied with the detail of the
>resulting printed graphs.  Anyone have a better commercial package to
>recommend?

Try "Smith" from Prof Fritz Dellsperger at Bern University of Applied
Sciences, Switzerland. The demo version is at:
http://www.fritz.dellsperger.net/downloads.htm

There's lots more tutorial material on the same page.

--
73 from Ian GM3SEK         'In Practice' columnist for RadCom (RSGB)
http://www.ifwtech.co.uk/g3sek