[Amps] 4-400A tubes

Gudguyham at aol.com Gudguyham at aol.com
Wed Oct 25 16:25:04 EDT 2006

Hi All, I have a couple of Amperex 4-400A tubes, they look like new, but  who
knows.  I could test them in my amp as GG but I am not sure if that  would be
the proper test if someone wants to run them in other than GG.  Is  anyone
interested in taking them to test and if they test OK and you want them,  I'll
take a fair price for them.  I will ship them with no money  down.  I just want
to find them a home where they can be put to good use  since I won't be using
them. I refuse to try and sell them not knowing their  condition!   Anybody?
73 Lou