[Amps] EIMAC vs. SED 3CPX800A7

Merit Arnold w6nq at rfparts.com
Sun Sep 3 14:21:19 EDT 2006

Many years back, Svetlana (Huntsville) marked the same tube with both 3cx &
3cpx numbers.  I don't know which design it was.
Now, only the 3cx verity available in limited numbers.
Svetlana is not planning to build this tube in 2006.

FYI:  the RFP website has New Eimac 3cpx800a7 and 3cpx1500a7 with 2006 date
code.

Merit  W6NQ