[Amps] Need Tokyo High Power Amp Information

Dudley Hurry jhurry at austin.rr.com
Tue Sep 5 00:06:19 EDT 2006

Ron,
I have one of these that someone had already modified..   Basically it is a
TL-922, minus a TR relay and a few other parts..   The power setting in the
lower right hand corner is really a band selector switch .   Compare it to
the TL922,  you will see the similarities.   That's about all I can tell
you about it..  Somewhere I understand there is a full set of documents to
convert it..

73,
WA5QPZ
Dudley