[Amps] NOS 4CX1000A test and reconditioning

Hsu Jbenson at sohu.com
Wed Sep 6 08:07:11 EDT 2006

Hi, I will send some NOS Chinese metal-cermic 4CX1000A(we called FU-100F)tubes to some guys in the list.
  I think I should test every tube after I send them.But I have not any amp using 4CX1000A,(the project are now planning), Could someone can tell me how I can test and  recondition(procedure) the tube?I have a 2X1480V AC HV transformer,(800VA), the filament  and grid PS, a 1000VA variac, certainly , I have many current and volt meters. Thanks in advance!
    73! Hsu