[Amps] Al-80B For Sale

Tom Martin tmartin at chartermi.net
Wed Sep 13 12:28:21 EDT 2006

I have the amp, purchased new in 2002, for sale.  I have a buyer in Serbia but I'm not too eager to ship to Europe.  I am asking $650.  I hoped to get a buyer within reasonable driving distance from my QTH in Iron Mountain, Michigan eg: Green Bay, Milwaukee, Madison, Chicago to avoid shipping.

Any takers?  I will email pictures and other info if interested.

Tom W8JWN