[Amps] [-] Re: Kilovac HC-2 Mounting Nut

W8AEF paul at w8aef.com
Sat Sep 16 12:59:55 EDT 2006

When I modify my amplifiers for QSK using vacuum relays, I follow Richard
Measurers, AG6K's method of making the mounting hole sightly larger than the
relay and securing the relay to the chassis with 3 drops of Silicon Sealant
(glue).  This method works very well and provides shock mounting for the
relay which makes them very quiet in operation.

de Paul, W8AEF