[Amps] Step Start on a 3KA Amp

Bob Maser bmaser at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Sep 19 16:01:40 EDT 2006

Please remember that this thread started by me asking about a step start in
a 30+ year old amplifier from Henry, the 3KA.  There are a lot of things
that could have been done differently in this amp but it is a rock solid amp
that will put out the legal limit and then some all day long.  Try that with
some of the modern day Kleenex amps.

Bob W6TR