[Amps] amplifier design

Hsu Jbenson at sohu.com
Wed Sep 20 00:46:12 EDT 2006

Hello from China!
  A book,  Written by  William I. Orr W6SAI  named Radio handbook , it is a very good book about amplifier design,  Amazon still have some old  books for sale , but the price look like expensive (more than $70), I have purchased three books ( 20th, 22nd and 23rd edition).
      If you like,  you can download the 15th edition from internet. but it seems old .
       73! Hsu