[Amps] Change of E Mail Address

Joe Subich, W4TV w4tv at subich.com
Fri Sep 22 10:37:56 EDT 2006

Bob,

Go to the address (web page) at the bottom of this e-mail.
Go all the way to the bottom of the page and enter your old  e-mail
address.  On the next page you will be able asked for your list
password (to prevent some third party from unsubscribing you or
changing your hijacking your e-mail address).  Once logged in,
you can unsubscribe or change your e-mail address.

These features are a standard part of the MailMan software used
for the lists at Contesting.COM (and many other sites).

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV