[Amps] Bad tubes from Ebay

RICHARD GEORGE k6kwq at msn.com
Thu Sep 28 17:14:52 EDT 2006

I have bought over 50 tubes from Ebay sellers, overseas, over the last 3 years. Mostly GS 35 some GS31, GI7b, and a few 4cx800 all Russian surplus. I never had the problems you are experencing. I find that shipping never took longer then 7 or 10 days. I also find most all dealers were honest and sold top notch tubes. I have purchased from the same people you have. If you tested as described, I could not see a reason for failure from the test you performed. Maybe your local post office is using them for shot put practice before you get them. I was shocked one day when I had a chance to visit my local post office and to see how they threw packages over 50 foot in there sorting process.