[Amps] HF-2000 amp problem?

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Mon Apr 16 10:27:49 EDT 2007

I think the opposite is true.  But is there anything truly wrong with
tuning and loading for maximum output at a given drive level?  Then if you
want to improve IMD, isn't the conventional wisdom to increase loading
(turn clockwise) a little further so that output drops off a couple of percent?

73, Pete N4ZR