[Amps] HF-2000 amp problem?

TexasRF at aol.com TexasRF at aol.com
Mon Apr 16 10:56:37 EDT 2007

Hi Jim, heavier loading causes more cathode current to flow to the plate  and
less to the grid.

Heavier loading implies that the plate load impedance is lower and there
will be more plate current flow as a result. The total cathode current would be
about the same so the grid current would have to decrease as the plate current
 increases.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 4/16/2007 8:48:26 A.M. Central Daylight Time,