[Amps] Tank circuit Q

c. carlseye at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Apr 16 17:49:24 EDT 2007

   I have not replied to these threads because I do not consider myself
to be the "utmost"
     expert on any of the questions.!!  However, insofar as "Q " is
concerned, I have always thought of it as "how sharp, or how broad " is
the tuning .!!   from this point, I have had very good results on almost
any tuned circuit, whether transmitting or receiving.!!
   I*t's just a matter of perspective, and maybe many years of
experience, I guess.!!
    If I step on any toes, well , I'm sorry.!! And I know of course that
the younger folks may not understand, but that's the way I learned these
things.(long before I knew any of the
 Formulas)  (if any existed )
      carl / kz5ca