[Amps] Honeycomb screen material

Hugh Duff hduff at cogeco.ca
Tue Apr 17 21:10:38 EDT 2007

I'm looking for some RF screen material for the blower air inlet and air
exhaust ports of my W6PO 2m amplifier project.

I need a couple of (approx) 6" x 6" pieces of honeycomb (hex) aluminum
shield material @ 3/16" thick (or thereabouts)
-OR-
if the honeycomb material is not available, some 8 or 10 mesh per inch
copper screen material.

I cannot find anything locally and the few places I found on the 'net
have minimums that far exceed the cost of the material.

Does anyone on the list have some leftovers kicking around that I can buy ?
Please reply by e-mail.

73 de Hugh VA3TO
www.va3to.com