[Amps] 230v wiring question

Ken Bessler kg0wx at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 24 13:24:45 EDT 2007

I am running a new 230v line from my breaker box to the ham shack. I have a
20 amp breaker and 35 feet of 12/2 romex going to a new 20a single outlet.

Question: I'm worried that the 12/2 romex might not be enough for my amp
              (Kenwood TL-922A). Is 12/2 enough or will I see voltage drops
on
              the line? Am I worried about nothing? How much current can
12/2
              Romex deliver?

73's de Ken KG0WX - Kadiddlehopper #11808,
         Flying Pigs #-1055, Grid EM17io