[Amps] Why some messages are unreadable?

Administrator amps at myrealbox.com
Tue Apr 24 15:59:56 EDT 2007

The Mailman software used by the contesting.com lists does not
support HTML mail.  Some individuals are using "html only"
clients that make html mail look like text mail by embedding
the fonts, etc.  The Mailman software does its best to strip
html (to avoid graphics, viruses, worms, spam, etc.) and other
attachments but there are times than it cannot extract the text
from the "garbage."

That's the nature of the system and software.  Those who choose
to continue using html mail clients are likely to find their
postings reformatted or missing due to the automatic actions
of the list software.

Administrator
amps at contesting.com