[Amps] For Sale: Eimac YU-158 Tube New

klaborde klaborde at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 10:43:33 EDT 2007

I have a new YU-158 Tube for sale that I purchased for replacement for my
  8877 Amp I no longer own.

  I purchased from a Ham who is in the Medical Maintenance Business and retired.
  When I purchased from him in January he said he tested it and it does Full Output.
  Nice and shiny, ERK090 eched on tube.  Has a red stamp of 8921, or maybe its B921.
  Also has writted on the tube with a black marker Ref ERG-073.

  I want to get my money back out of it.
  I will ship insured for $550.00 in orignal foam box, inside another one.

  Please contact K4KAL off list if interested.
  My information is on QTH.COM

  Thanks,
  Keith