[Amps] Yahoo! Groups: You're invited! Join amateur-radio-amps today.

amateur-radio-amps moderator amateur-radio-amps-owner at yahoogroups.com
Fri Aug 10 10:05:50 EDT 2007

tyke1954 at yahoo.com has invited you to join amateur-radio-amps
the best way to discover and share information and advice with others.  All for free.

A personal invitation from tyke1954 at yahoo.com:

Hello from Tyrone - N5XES,

  I would like to welcome you to join my newly formed Yahoo Group "Amateur Radio Amps". The main purpose of this group will be to provide tech. info, in file and picture formats to everyone for all RF Amplifier makes and models as space permits. There will also be a links page for linking to sites that also carry manuals and parts. Please visit and join today and help get the word out .

Tnx es 73

Tyrone  N5XES

See for yourself why millions of people are members of Yahoo! Groups.  But
hurry.  This invitation expires in 30 days.

Join this group:

Yahoo! Groups is a free service that allows you to stay in touch with
friends and family or meet new people who share your interests.
Yahoo! Groups values your privacy. It is a violation of our service
rules for Groups members to abuse this invitation feature. If you feel
this has happened, please notify us:
http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/abuse/index.html

You may also change your email preferences to stop receiving group
invitations in the future. To do so, please go here: