[Amps] LK 500 ZA heat

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Mon Aug 13 21:16:21 EDT 2007

Those stationary engines have been set up that way as far back as I can
remember and Ive seen some that were built in the 1920's. Since they are
often used in partially or fully enclosed areas they need to exhaust the hot
air as well as generate some cooling air flow over the engine. The radiators
are sized larger accordingly.

Imagine trying to dissipate all the heat  in a small area if the flow was
reversed.

Carl
KM1H