[Amps] Project for 8122 tubes

W0UN -- John Brosnahan shr at swtexas.net
Tue Aug 14 12:46:08 EDT 2007

At 05:03 14-08-07, sulai je wrote:

>Hello
>I had some RCA 8122 tubes in my junk box since long time. Thinking
>to use them in a homebrew project so I start to search for an
>amplifier project! Either to UHF or VHF . HF Googling the net yields
>a zero project for those tubes.
>
>if any on can help with schematic and more info I will be
>appreciated in advance .
>73s de 7z1sj Sulaiman

Another option you might consider is that the 8122 tubes are in
demand by people who
are restoring old amps, like the NCL-2000.  They may be worth MORE by
selling them
to a collector and using the money to buy more rugged tubes, such as
some of the
Russian tubes that are available for a reasonable price.  You might
be able to leverage
your investment into something much more useful.

73 es gl  John  W0UN