[Amps] Correct way to drive an amp with controlled carrier AM?

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Fri Aug 24 09:05:59 EDT 2007

Thanks for that info Tom, Ive passed it along as well as your url. I had no
idea that you even had any old Heathkits.

 Does the DX-35 suffer the same problems as the DX-60? I have one and may
decide to resurrect it some day. Meanwhile a Viking I and HQ-129x recreation
of my late 50's station are giving me enjoyment.

Carl
KM1H