[Amps] Heat Dissapating 8877 HV Plate Caps

Fern Rivard crc at cyberlink.bc.ca
Sat Aug 25 00:20:58 EDT 2007

    For crying out loud! Which way are the plates on all of the other plate dissipating caps oriented? Look at those for 813's, 4-400's, 4-1000's.....they'e all with horizontal fins. I don't recall seeing any of them with vertical plates anywheres.  I'm not saying that they're really needed but there's nothing wrong with putting them on as it will definitely help somewhat with the cooling.
    Just my 2 cents worth.    Fern