[Amps] SELL: Heat Dissipating 8877 HV Plate Caps

Gudguyham at aol.com Gudguyham at aol.com
Sat Aug 25 10:47:07 EDT 2007

In a message dated 8/25/2007 9:13:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
km1h at jeremy.mv.com writes:

You and Ron are free to do whatever you want including ripping off the
gullible.

If either one of you is able enough to read the specs you will find out  that
Eimac cautions AGAINST using that decorative cap as an attachment  point.

Of course there will always be some fools with more money than brains  that
will buy anything. That cooler is no more effective than the miracle fuel
economy gizmos that have been sold for decades.

I'm also getting mighty tired of Ron using several forums strictly as an
advertising venue for his stuff. I have NEVER seen him contribute anything to  a
discussion.

Carl
KM1H

Carl, all the belly-acheing in the world doesn't stop such  things.  NiCr
parasitic suppressors and resistor grid fuses are on the  rise!  How many have
you ripped out of an Sb-220/1 along with step-starts  and the like?  I can fill
a small garbage can with the ones I have ripped  out!  Oh, and don't forget
the silver solder you need too.   Lou