[Amps] 12 gauge teflon wire needed

Gary Smith Gary at doctorgary.net
Thu Dec 6 15:21:22 EST 2007

I sold Grinnel several large rotary inductors and a vacuum variable
at a low price at the Grays Lake Hamfest in Illinois but with the
agreement he would sell me two 8877's at his price. He begged for me
to sell them to him, pleaded is more like it. I gave in & sold to
him. When I contacted him to buy them, he didn't recall me...

I'll never do business with them again regardless of what I am
looking for.

I do appreciate the lead though.

Gary
KA1J