[Amps] Peter Dahl co?

Fern Rivard crc at cyberlink.bc.ca
Mon Dec 10 10:23:13 EST 2007

    You're absolutely right Stirling. Hammond Manufacturing with main office in Quelph Ontario and distributors thruout the USA has been in the transformer/cabinet business way before Peter Dahl started. Their product is superb. When Fred Hammond (VE3HC) was alive, he would make a custom transformer for any ham in need and usually at "no charge". All you had to do, is give him the dimensions and specs and he'd make it for you asap.
    Seasons Greetings from Fern    VE7GZ