[Amps] 6N075T, unobtainium?

marcchicoine at bellsouth.net marcchicoine at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 13 10:33:58 EST 2007

All,

   Thanks for all the replies.  I have now located a source.

   73's,

   Marc,  WC1X

-------------- Original message from Gudguyham at aol.com: --------------

In a message dated 12/13/2007 10:12:23 AM Eastern Standard Time, TexasRF at aol.com writes:
I am  having difficulty locating a time delay relay for my Dentron DTR-2000L
amp.  It is a 6N075T.  I've tried Mouser, Digi Key and Surplus Sales  of
Nebraska but no joy.  Any suggestions?

Marc,   WC1X
Marc, if you can not locate that item, any 6NO (>75) will work.  I have in the past subbed a solid state timer for those.  If you would like to know how to sub a simpl;e solid state timer, contact me off list.  It's pretty simple.  Lou

See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.