[Amps] MLA-2500

wa4tuk wa4tuk-rf at comcast.net
Sun Dec 16 00:03:40 EST 2007

Ken wrote:

> What do you get when you try to measure an AC voltage with your meter set to
> DC?  NOTHING!
>
> No condemning comments please.ALL of you have done the same thing..LOL.

Well, you could have attempted to measure voltage with the probes in the
  ma position. (No condemning comments please!)

I believe if it were mine to repair and I didn't know it's history, I'd
give it a good inspection and check any parts that I could easily check.
  I'd be especially suspicious of parts in the cathode circuit that
might have sustained an overload if the tubes arced internally.

Pat
wa4tuk