[Amps] Alpha 87A Tubes

Gary Smith wa6fgi at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 30 17:08:56 EST 2007

3CX800A7's are standard (from the factory) in my/their Ameritron AL-800H.
Never had a minute's problem with them. Runs "legal" all bands easily, but I
do pay attention to the grid current.
There is a tube the 3CX P 800A7, only diff is they are rated for pulse
service.
My .02 on this thread,
73's,
Gary...wa6fgi