[Amps] FL2100B

c. carlseye at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Feb 4 09:41:20 EST 2007

      Here's something I'd Like to see. Anyone on here that would be
willing to post info on their 2100B. I have looked at the settings in
the manual but I'd like to see the real world.
         I'd like to compare tuning settings on this amp with those of
others , on all bands.I am a little concerned about caps changing values
, and any other component changes that might affect the tuning and/or
the efficiency of the amp.
      All of this would be with (hopefully ) input swr and power, and
output into a 50  ohm dummy load. !!!!
      As I said before , I'm suspicious of some factors here that could
affect the input , output , etc.
      I'm going to check and record  all the important parameters on my
amp to see what I can find.!!! (if anything )
          Thanks to any who might like to do this.!!!!!
      carl / kz5ca