[Amps] WATER for vapor cooled amplifier TSPA

Paul Christensen w9ac at arrl.net
Tue Feb 6 12:12:35 EST 2007

> condensation process. However, I would wager to bet that the cheapest
> source would be used in bottled 'distilled' water for Walgreens
> retail, and that sometimes you are getting DI instead of distilled,
> hence the lower conductivity of the Zephyr hills brand. Call 'em up
> and see?

John,

That's probably the case.  Perhaps what Zephyhills calls "distilled" goes
through a de-ionizing process.

I've always wanted to know the difference between the various water types
sold on the grocery store shelves.  At the moment, I can easily purchase
distilled or "purified water," but I've never been able to find what the
exact differences are.  Probably a call into Zephyrhills is in order to know
for sure.

Paul, W9AC