[Amps] WATER for vapor cooled amplifier TSPA

Colin Lamb k7fm at teleport.com
Tue Feb 6 12:28:07 EST 2007

One of my businesses bottles and sell water in one gallon jugs under our own name.  We also let customers refill 1 gallon jugs.

We process our tap water with a reverse osmosis system.  No complaints so far, although we do start with tap water that is right off the mountain and crystal clear.  Some people feel guilty drinking tap water, so they are willing to pay out cash for the inconvenience of having it in a bottle.  Profits from this "scam" support amplifiers.

Need to check the conductivity sometime.  What is good and bad conductivity, and can I use an ohmmeter or do I need something special?

Colin  K7FM