[Amps] Water Types

Robert B. Bonner rbonner at qro.com
Tue Feb 6 17:36:30 EST 2007

OK, I only worked with DI water as a supplier and applications engineer for
valves on various cooling and purifying projects.  Like any mad scientist, I
asked questions and my post relied on information provided 20 years ago by
the process engineer. I was told that was the only thing they couldn't pull
out when working with the stuff.  The guy might have been trying to impress
me?

BOB DD