[Amps] test - sorry

Administrator amps at myrealbox.com
Fri Feb 9 11:03:46 EST 2007

Larry,

Your posts are apparently falling into one of three categories:

1) coming from an address that is not subscribed to the list
2) have excessive addressees (to many CC:)
3) are over 20K in size (excessive quoting or HTML).

A notice was posted here just last week due to the number of
posts that were falling into those categories.  See message:
http://lists.contesting.com/pipermail/amps/2007-February/056571.html

You have not sent any request for information or help to
amps-at-myrealbox.com which is my direct e-mail as posted
on the list information page.  "amps-owner-at-contesting.com" is
spam filtered (and not checked on a regular basis) because the
spambots hit it as hard as the main list address.

Administrator
amps at contesting.com