[Amps] Emtron,Acom,QRO,Commander, How do these amps compare?

Jack KZ4USA videorov at hughes.net
Tue Feb 13 00:41:51 EST 2007

Any of them having more problems then the others? How is the fan noise on them compare?
How do they compare for service and how well each are built?
Im looking to buy one high power manual tune and  one smaller auto for when I want to remote the station and change bands on amp from remote.

Acom or Tokyo-HI power might be good for auto and looks like Acom covers 6 meters too.

There are a few to choose from and hard to make up my mind.

Jack