[Amps] Switching PS for filaments?

F5HRY f5hry at wanadoo.fr
Sun Feb 18 12:56:47 EST 2007

Hello,

Don't know if this has been discussed here, but basically a cold filament
has a zero Ohm resistance when you begin to heat it.

And as far as I remember, a switching PS does not really like to see a short
circuit, but I have never tested it mysef ...

BTW, I would favor a good old transformer.

73
Herve F5HRY