[Amps] Getting rid of blower noise

Bill Fuqua wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Tue Feb 20 13:29:45 EST 2007

Unlike the situation where you are trying to null out the noise in a small
confined environment such as a ear phone, the noise sources in the
amplifier and the possible locations of reception of the noise have many
path length differences and multiple frequencies. You may find a location
for the microphone in one location that works to null out some noise but
not noise from the other locations. Also, it is not phase shifting that
would be required but time delay or linear phase shift with frequency.

73
Bill wa4lav