[Amps] Dayton

Gudguyham at aol.com Gudguyham at aol.com
Tue Feb 20 23:58:34 EST 2007

In a message dated 2/20/2007 6:16:01 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
rbonner at qro.com writes:

We go  most every year but don't usually hit the hospitality suites.  Maybe
this year.  I never could rationize spending $200+ for airplane  tickets,
$200 for hotels and $200+ for food and drink.....all to buy coax  connectors.

You are not alone with this type of thinking, but to many, Dayton is all
about camaraderie and that is why "they" go.  If you look at it as a  business
trip you can NEVER rationalize it!  I go pretty much every year to  see my
friends and we have a great time "being hams" and not bargain  hunters.  73 Lou
<BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR> Check out free AOL at
http://free.aol.com/thenewaol/index.adp.  Most comprehensive set of free
safety and security tools, millions of free high-quality videos from across the
web, free AOL Mail and much more.