[Amps] Getting rid of blower noise - an alternate cooling scheme using the phase transition of liquid carbon dioxide

Peter Chadwick g3rzp at g3rzp.wanadoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 21 10:37:10 EST 2007

If you order your liquid CO2 cylinder with a dip tube, you gte liquid CO2 without having to have the cylinder upside down.
As said, you need to watch the CO2 concentration. We used dip tube CO2 cylinders at work for cooling ICs in small thermal chambers, and started finding that on occasion, we could start getting very dopy because the concentration got too high. Working practices got changed immediately!
73
Peter G3RZP