[Amps] FS Linear Parts

Glenn McNeil vk4tzl at bigpond.net.au
Sat Feb 24 23:02:22 EST 2007

Hi Group,

After yet another weekend sorting through things I thought I needed, I have the following for sale :

Jennings CVCD-1500-3S Variable Vac Cap, asking $180 USD, Jennings CVCD-3000-3S VariableVac Cap, asking $180 USD, Ducon CAA75 N750 1000pf, 20kVA Doorknob Cap, asking $20 USD.

Also, 16 4CX350A Tubes, condition unknown but supplied with two HF Transmitters that were removed from service, asking $5 USD each. Capacitors..Four 2uF Oil Filled Caps ( No PCB's ), 4kV Rated, asking $5 USD Each.

Lastly, 5 Coils wound from approx 10mm silver plated flat strip, around 3mm thick, and wound in  a spiral fashion. They are wound on a thick fiberglass type support board with teflon spacers to hold it all in place. A Moveable arm travels around the coil, effectively changing the inductance. This arm was driven by a servo motor but could easily have a knob attached ( 1/2 shaft ). These coils came out of a 1.6 to 30 Mhz 1kW Commercial Transmitter...solid build quality...and were the Tune and Load Coils in conjunction with the two vac caps for sale above. Asking $30 USD each.

73

Glenn
VK4TZL