[Amps] Spiral Wound Coils

Glenn McNeil vk4tzl at bigpond.net.au
Sun Feb 25 14:52:52 EST 2007

Hi Group,

Those edge wound spiral wound coils I have for sale on this Group are very similar to the coils depicted on the Nebraska Surplus Website, down the bottom of the page...

http://www.surplussales.com/Antennas/TransVarInductor.html

My coils are not fitted with the three long spacers, but could easily be as there are mounting holes approx where the spacers are located. I have yet to measure the Inductance, but will do today. The Tx Units they came out of were spec'ed from 1.6 to 30 Mhz 1kW continous, so I assume they would work at 160M. My price of $30 USD each is somewhat cheaper then NSS !

73
Glenn

P S These are USED devices, but it excellent condition given they have been in service for 30 years.