[Amps] gu-84b anode voltage.

Mike Bondarev mikebond at mosfirm.ru
Thu Jan 11 15:45:49 EST 2007

Hi, Jan.
I'm in process of building such amplifier. I'll use 3 phase HV PSU
with 3kv out. As I know from some friends of mine here in Russia, GU-84B works
fine up to 3400V. You only have to do the following:
1. Turn on heater voltage and bias voltage and wait up to 12 hours
2. Run your amplifier with half plate voltage (say 1500-2000 V) on 21-28 meg
during few hours.
3. Let's go full KV

Regards, Mike RL3BM