[Amps] RK65/5D23 tetrode

Ian White GM3SEK gm3sek at ifwtech.co.uk
Sat Jan 13 08:43:59 EST 2007

Steve Thompson wrote:

>> Hope this helps - I suppose, following the previous discussion, that
>>this is called an 'arkay'? Over here, I've heard '4CX' used for
>>''4CX250B'. but a '3x3' is length of wood - not lumber - lumber
>>consists of  the old suitcases, broken table lamps etc stacked in the
>>attic! Just as a 'torch' is really a flashlight.....and a  'rubber' is
>>an eraser.

>And a fag is something you smoke, garters hold mens socks up and
>suspenders are ladies underwear....

Also "catalogue" is spelt the French way. All further enquiries to
Steve.

Scrambling hurriedly back on-topic, a rod driven into the British part
of the planet is called an "earth". I'd like to claim that it helps
British hams to know the difference between true earth potential and a
local circuit "ground"... but no...

--
73 from Ian GM3SEK