[Amps] FW: FW: plate choke bypass caps

Robert B. Bonner rbonner at qro.com
Wed Jan 24 19:49:03 EST 2007

Yes Colin, I think I mentioned here once before...  By 1980 I was sort of a
factory authorized (didn't really exist total smoke in the vapors) DF to SX
Alpha conversion center.

They would just say well there's this guy.  They'd drive in and I had the
"kits" in the closet, pop a beer and blabble in my ear.  A complete new kit
just sold on eBay the other day, went for a small fortune.  Which one of you
guys got it?

Bob DD