[Amps] Car insurance - OT (was: 8877 Longetivity)

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Mon Jan 29 16:29:02 EST 2007

In part, Tom - W8JI wrote:

"It's like me taking my wife's cars (which she wrecks like
clockwork every few years (totals in 1994, 1998, 2000,
2003)) in for 3000 mile oil changes and expecting the
failure rate to decrease over oil changes every 10,000
miles."

Okay, so now we know why the Tonight Show selected
Chip Margelli, K7JA and Ken Miller, K6CTW instead of
you to challenge the SMS kids with ole' fashioned CW!

(For those who haven't seen this... the message was:
"I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance.")

http://www.kkn.net/~n6tv/Text_vs_Morse_Leno_2005_05_13.wmv

:-) Sorry, I just couldn't resist!

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN