[Amps] Jennings and Kilovac vacuum relays for sale

Gerold Sklott gsklott at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 01:23:38 EDT 2007

I changed amps and no longer need these extra relays.
They were bought as pulls from other new or almost new
equipment. I have 1 Jennings RJ1 and 2 Kilovac HC1's.
I blieve they are actually identical and are  used in
many QSK amps such as, Ten Tec, QRO, Alpha etc.

If interested please conatct me off the list at:

fjx1 at aol.com

Thank you ,

Gerry