[Amps] Jennings and Kilovac vacuum relays for sale

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Fri Jul 6 09:16:17 EDT 2007

Gerry,

I am interested ... prices and shipping for the RJ1 and HC1.

Doug

Subject: [Amps] Jennings and Kilovac vacuum relays for sale

I changed amps and no longer need these extra relays.
They were bought as pulls from other new or almost new
equipment. I have 1 Jennings RJ1 and 2 Kilovac HC1's.
I blieve they are actually identical and are  used in
many QSK amps such as, Ten Tec, QRO, Alpha etc.

If interested please conatct me off the list at:

fjx1 at aol.com

Thank you ,

Gerry

Checked by AVG Free Edition.