[Amps] Jennings and Kilovac vacuum relays for sale

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sat Jul 7 10:38:05 EDT 2007

On Sat, 7 Jul 2007 08:13:34 -0500, Mark Beckwith wrote:

>Thanks, Jim, for this tip!  You're happy with the relays, right?

Yes, so far. My first purchase was about 18 months ago, so not a lot
of miles yet on the two that I've installed. They come nicely
packaged, and are inscribed with a grinding tool to indicate that
they were purchased as Ham products. One of the reasons I posted
this was to get feedback from others who might have used these
relays.

Jim